Holstein Riders, bring your family!
We have shorter routes, 17 and 30 mile, mostly
flat, rural roads. Come give them a try and/or volunteer at a rest stop to cheer on your family
Shaded patio with live music after the rides.
Stunning scenery along beautiful rural roads in West Marin and Sonoma counties.
Expansive views of Tomales Bay and Marin County’s spectacular rolling hills along with Holstein cows as you ride. Rides for all levels including one of California’s premier challenging century rides with superior support services and local fabulous food.
Get your mooing ready.
100 Mile Route View map here
65 Mile Route View map here
30 Mile Route View map here
17 Mile Route View map here
All Holstein 100 routes are subject to change based on CalTran, county govt. and weather. These links are provided only for reference. They do depict the general route (but may contain minor errors). You'll receive a map on the day of the event.
Per IRS Regulations: A charitable deduction is limited to the excess of the contribution over the value of the goods and services received. The donor should retain this letter in order to fulfill IRS substantiation requirements.
Starting schedules and other ride-day information may be found at Registration Information
Ham radio support will be at rest stops and in SAG wagons patrolling the routes and connecting to Red Cross personnel stationed mainly at the high school. Many rest stops are along the routes with toilets, food and drink A gourmet catered meal will be provided at the end of the ride. An emergency contact number will be provided at registration.
T-SHIRTS and JERSEYS
Pre-register to reserve your free T-shirt while supplies last.
Pre-order your short sleeve 20th Anniversary jersey and
and pick it up at the ride. See the order form on the on-line registration.
ALL RIDERS MUST OBEY THE RULES OF THE ROAD
1. All riders must sign the release form before starting the ride.
2. All riders under 18 years of age must have the form signed by a parent or guardian, and carry the medical release authorizing any needed treatment (see below).
3. ANSI/Snell-approved helmets must be worn at all times during the ride.
4. Bicyclists must obey all California Vehicle Code Laws including all stop signs and signals. Violators may be cited by local authorities.
5. Riders must make certain that their bicycles are in good operating condition prior to the ride.
6. Riders must carry a spare tube or patch kit, pump, tools, water bottle, telephone money and medical I. D.
(Don't forget necessary medications such as inhalers and the like.)
7. Whenever possible, ride in a straight, single file line. Move over for vehicles.
8. Please, no personal SAG wagons.
LODGING AND CAMPGROUND INFO
West Marin Lodging Services and Listings
Inns of Marin
West Marin Network -- phone: (415) 663-9543; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Marin Vacation Rentals
Bear Valley Inn
Camp Grounds and Hostels
Lawson's Landing - (707) 878-2443
Olema Ranch Campground - (415) 663-8106 / (800) 655-CAMP
Point Reyes Hostel